Freitag, 18. Januar 2013

Random Things, II

Oh god, I woke up way too early today...


If your life was a typical action movie, the soundtrack would be:

Intro: Marily Manson - (This is) The new shit...
Probably cheesy as hell, but it makes for a nice slo-mo entry scene. ;)

Birthday Party:  Katzenjammer - a Bar in Amsterdam
XD

Romance between protagonists: Tricky - Hell is round the corner
... Yeah ok, The Transporter 3 got to me there... big time...

Sex scene:
Ah crap, there are so many "sexy songs" out there... Chester Bennington - System / Puscifer - RCV 22:20 / Depeche Mode - Behind the Wheel / ...

A big loss: Jason Walker - Down

Conflict: In Extremo - Stalker

Tragedy: VNV Nation - Illusion

Hero rising again: Hatebreed - I will be heard

Killing enemy theme:  Korn & Skrillex - Get up
... the first few seconds are pretty much enough. :D

Outro: Björk - Army of me


***

Take this survey

1. What is your legal name?
This is none of the internets concern. :)

2. How do you say it?
It's simple. The actual spelling is what seems to be impossible...

3. Why did your parents decide to name you this?
I guess my mom was into flowers... Meh... :D

4. What other names were they considering?
Well they added two extra names so I guess there weren't that many left to consider...

5. Were you born first, middle or last?
2nd and thereby last.

6. When is your birthday?
in 6 months and a bit.


Friends

1. Who are your best friends?
I don't rank my friends.

2. Do you tell your best friends everything or do you keep things from them?
Everybody gets a piece of the Puzzle that is me...

3. Are you friends with an ex gf/bf?
Lol ah hell no.

4. Do friends come before family? 

Meh..

5. Do most of your friends go to your school?

Nope.

6. Do you have more friends or more aquaintences?
I'd rather call MOST of the people I know aquaintences...

7. Whos the person you have stayed friends with the longest?
Phew... Good question...

8. Does your best girlfriend come before your boyfriend?
Sorry, but nope. xD Bros before hoes hahahahaha.

Family

1. Name the people you live with:
My alter ego. o.O

2. Which parent are you closer to?
No can tell. They both rock

3. Why?

Beeeecause they both rock. xD

4. Are you close to your siblings?
Nope.

5. Who in your family do you not like so much?
Dad's side.

6. Is family your first priority?
As opposed to what?

7. Do you go on vacations all the time?
Nope..

8. Upper, middle, or lower class?
Upper. And I also snort cocaine on my private flight to my private little island.


Your house

1. What does your house look like?
It's a big lump of missmatched architecture.

2. One, two, or three stories?
4. BOOYA.

3. Describe your room in detail:
a mess.

4. How long have you lived in this house?
About three months?

5. Are the rooms big enough?
Yessir.

6. Does your house have hardwood, tile or carpet?
Tile.

7. Do you like the state you live in?
I haven't tried other states yet so what the heck...

8. Is your house in a neighborhood?
Uhm... yes... o.O


Music

1. List three of your favorite bands/musicians:
Ah jesus... Uhm... Depeche Mode, Johnny Cash, The Doors

2. Now, list your favorite song by them:

Right now? "Behind the wheel", "Hurt", "Alabama Song"

3. What was the last concert you went to?
Uhm... Stoppok. <3

4. Do you listen to music 24/7?
Almost. :D

5. What are your favorite song lyrics?
I like the lyrics of Alex Clares Trading Water...

6. Do you and your friends listen to the same type of music?
Mostly.

7. Who are your favorite singers?
David fucking Draiman o______o

8. What do you think is good dance music?
Drum&Bass xD


WHAT IF?

1. You were given a million dollars right now?
I'd buy a bunch of new gadgets like a new laptop, a new cellphone, a new everything.

2. You got pregnant?
Oh my... that would be... inconvenient...

3. You could only eat one food for the rest of your life?
I'd die of malnutrition, simple as that.

4. You were chosen to be on Fear Factor?
???

5. Your boyfriend cheated on you?
Well... "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorn", right?

6. You had one day to live?
That's one hell on an ugly question. :(

7. Your best guyfriend told you that they love you?
Awkward...

8. You broke your leg?
I'd make people sign my cast yaaaaaaaaaay hahahaha.


Movies

1. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
The Hobbit

2. Was it good?
THEY FOOLED ME!!! I missed the fact that they broke it into several parts. xD

3. Do you go to the movies or rent them more often?
*harrumphs* stream...

4. How much does a movie ticket cost where you live?
Too damn much. o.O

5. Do you get snacks at the movie theater?
If I had that million dollars we talked about earlier, I might...

6. Do you like cliche movies even though they are so predictable?
Meh... Depends.

7. Popcorn or Candy?
POPCORN *love*

8. Have you snuck food in the theater?
Yessir.

Random

2. What do you like in your coffee?
Milk & sugar.

3. How have you changed in the past year?
Enough to be proud.

4. How much have you given up for the person you love?
Well... hmm... A steady amount of nookie, that's for sure. XD

5. What books are on your summer reading list?
Errrr lots and lots and lots. :D

6. What would you change about your life if you could?
Dunno...

8. Does anyone look up to you?
Apparently some people over-idealize me. I don't get it.
And then again, there are actually some digital artists who say that they do, which is really nice to hear...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen