Montag, 17. Dezember 2012

Weird World we live in, Part III

Gay marriage.

Yes.

I'm not going to talk about the thing itself because a) I'm in a horrible rush and b) what the hell do I care? Let folks be happy. Let them have a big, big party. For the heck of it. I'm not particularely anti or pro.


But I just had an epiphany out of freaking nowhere and had to share it haha.
The catholic church tells us that gay marriage isn't right and can thereby not be done or God will smite us all dead or some such bullshit. So no equal rights and bla bla bla.

Uhm...

Hey, Pope, I'm really sorry to tell you, but your club didn't INVENT marriage. o.O People bonded for life waaaay before you came along.*
And since as far as I know, state and church are still two different things, who the fuck are you to say that YOUR kind of marriage is the only kind that should be accepted by the laws of the STATE?


I'm probably getting something terribly wrong, esp. since I never really thought the whole thing through, but this thought is going to be stuck in my head untill somebody explains it all to me.

As of right now, this is not even remotely structured. Maybe I'll get back to it later. Probably not though.


(*Joseph and Maria were married, right? They had to have been right? Otherwise, wouldn't Maria have been in big, BIG trouble? Oh wait, yeah, the immaculate conception thing... ... ...
Wait a minute, I feel another epiphany coming my way.......................... xD)


With that, I'm off to work.
I'll just let YOU deal with the mayhem of this entry.
Haha.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen