Freitag, 5. Oktober 2012

What the hell is this blog all about?

 This blog was created in june 12. Ever since then...
...nothing happened.

But HERE we are. My first entry. Whee!

...why, for heavens sake? WHY?
I didn't plan to start blogging. Because what the hell, that's why. On the other hand, it always seemed like a fun thing to do. So... why not try it. I -think- my life is interesting enough to be in a blog, haha.
I had one other attempt on blogging, in german, and I made it to... 5 posts I think. But the concept was too limited and though it was fun, I just stopped at some point.

...and why now?
because... you see, before today, I had stuff happen. Lots of stuff. School, mostly, tons of papers that were all due WHILE I was moving out of my old place and into a brand new me-only one. Also, I was busy pushing people out of my life. Cause here's a not-so-secret secret about me: I'm extremely good at that. Me and people? Doesn't mix. But that's a completely different story...
As of today, I'm done moving. My papers are all sent. I'm actually on vacation in my most favorite (german) city, Berlin. And I'm done doing nothing for a change.
And since my laptop and tablet are 600 kilometers away and I can't push pixels around, I decided on starting this. For real this time.

Soooooo it's all new.
New semester.
New place.
New attempt on... things.
Well that's about it, but it's a start, right?

...so... what are you going to post about?
 Easy question: RANDOM THINGS! Wheeee!
I didn't want to limit myself on a topic. Soooo... this is going to be about...
  •  Life, the universe, and everything.
  • craft projects, as soon as I get back to that.
  • (my) (digital) art. Art makes me happy!
  • nail designs. Awwwww. I can't fucking help it!
  • pictures, pictures, pictures.
  • people (this is not going to end well!)
  • and a lot of other things that run through my head. And believe me, there's a lot going on up there. Hell, I might even finally get stuff off my chest that has been bugging me forever. Like the concept of "self help books" about a better sex life! That's one to look forward to xD

...aaaand who the frick is supposed to read all of this?
Well uhm... uuh... I guess....... well a few loyal friends might check in every now and then. Plus, on this note, hi stalkers, this is the perfect way for you to catch up on my life after I mastered the arts of "facebook privacy". So these will lurk around here too I'm sure.
And then every once and again there's the poor person who stumbled upon this by accident.
If at some point I actually do get these "following" people, give me a holler. I might get some joy out of it.
(Disclaimer: Contains, ahem, explicit language and most probably every now and then 18+ content. Keep your kids away xD)

But let's face it, I'm doing this for my very own pleasure only. Because I'm an egocentric brat. :D
Plus, I just really, really like to write. I even like writing more than I like talking, and that sure means a lot.

What's with the blog title? Are you transgender or what?
Ok... So... apart from the rocksolid fact of girl parts, the question of my (psychological) gender has been heatedly discussed among friends and foes. I think we all agree that somewhere along the way, something went wrong. Put me in a room with more than 2 girls and somebody's going to die. Take me "shoe shopping" or any such thing and surely I'll die. Ask me about this seasons trends? I most probably won't know what the hell you're talking about. Fashion talk? You might as well be talking about physics, I won't friggin get a word! I still start giggling at the word "clutch".
I'd rather hang with the guys. They, as far as I know, consider me one of them. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

But there is, in fact, proof that somewhere in my brain, a girl is hiding. A girl that loves nail polish, Monter High Merchandise and shoes. And... ok that's about it. ;)


Uhm, so I am in fact NOT stuggling with my gender. If you are and you find this blog to be somewhat... offensive, I'm honestly sorry. I'm an offensive type of person, but this wasn't the point.

So... ya... Let's see where we go from here!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen