Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012

Pancake Massacre...

When it feels like life is falling apart around you, you know what might have the power to pick you up?

Right, pancakes.



Now imagine you just moved, never owned a pan yourself before and have to make due with an old leftover one.
Long story short, what was ment to be a soothing morning activity turned into a nightmare of poor pancakes sticking badly and being ripped to shreds in the end.

Sad, sad story.
Gladly, my trusty discount store sells pans next week. Coincidence that they happen to sell the things that I need JUST when I need them? Apparently not. I've just been told that I'm pretty much James Bond and they are my Q. It's amazing to have insane friends. :)


If you think this entry was incredible random, all over the place and lacking a clear stream of consciousness, you may be right.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen