Samstag, 5. Oktober 2013

Nailart, Part 2.

You know, it's kinda funny, most of my posts are about how much of a broody fucked up gremlin in a cave I am - and then I go along and post something like this. Nail designs all butterfly and cotton candy-ish. I'm so twisted! *throws arms in the air and runs around in circles*

Anyways, here we go.



Wohoooo, the Avengers 2.0!!!



I can't ever seem to wait to take and post these pics untill I cleaned up the mess around the nails... Smart little me.


I'm wearing this right now. Wheeee!

 Here's some sort of step-by-step. You're welcome.
step 1) create a gradient.

step 2) add silver (or whatever) stripes with a fan brush. Purdy, purdy.

step 3) moar stripes. I chose the colour I used for the gradient. My accent nail also has pink stripes.





Oh by the way... With all the people stealing other peoples pictures and all that shit... Do you know how you can tell these are all mine? Simple. Look at the bigass fucking scar on my middle finger. xD Little kid me had to play with big brothers pocket knife. xD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen